Goodison park
Players Have Done Remarkable Job But Everton Not Safe From Relegation, Says Moyes
Moyes was reappointed as Everton's head coach after the sacking of Sean Dyche as the club was deep in relegation battle. Under the tutelage of former Manchester United head coach, the Toffees are enjoying a glorious run, with his side unbeaten in February to move 15 points clear of the relegation.
Related Cricket News on Goodison park
-
Liverpool Head Coach Arne Slot Handed Two-game Ban By FA
The Football Association: Liverpool head coach Arne Slot has been handed a two-match touchline suspension by The Football Association (FA), following the red card he received after the game against Everton. ...
-
Premier League: Late Comeback Helps Man Utd Draw 2-2 At Everton
Manchester United: A dramatic late equalizer by Manuel Ugarte ensured Manchester United avoided a third consecutive Premier League defeat, as they came back from two goals down to draw 2-2 with Everton at Goodison Park ...
-
Everton Are Not Safe From Relegation Yet, Says Moyes Ahead Of Clash With Man Utd
Manchester United: Everton head coach David Moyes, ahead of his side’s clash against Manchester United at Goodison Park on Saturday, believes his players are playing more confident which has led to them rising the Premier ...
-
Offensive Approach By Slot Has Helped Me Improve, Says Liverpool Midfielder Szoboszlai
Dominik Szoboszlai: Dominik Szoboszlai has praised the impact of head coach Arne Slot on his game following his arrival at Liverpool last summer. The Reds midfielder has made 32 appearances across all competitions so far ...
-
Emotions Got The Better Of Me, Says Slot As He Reflects On His Red Card In Merseyside Derby
Arne Slot: Liverpool and Everton battled it out for a 2-2 draw in the last Merseyside Derby at Goodison Park on Wednesday. The tempers were at an all-time high after the final whistle which saw ...
-
Liverpool’s FA Cup Exit ‘hurts,’ Says Head Coach Arne Slot
FA Cup: Head coach Arne Slot stated the shocking exit from the FA Cup ‘hurts Liverpool’ as his side were defeated 0-1 by Plymouth Argyle at Home Park on Sunday. ...
-
Van Nistelrooy Calls For Leicester City To Put In ‘maximum Efforts’ Following Spurs Win
Ruud Van Nistelrooy: There will be no let-up in Leicester City’s work as the side get set to face Everton this weekend, according to Manager Ruud van Nistelrooy. The Foxes' final Premier League visit to ...
-
Leicester City’s Fight To Stay In PL Makes Them A Difficult Opponent, Says Postecoglou
English Premier League: Every point matters for Leicester City as the club hopes to move out of the relegation zone in the English Premier League 2024-25, starting their journey upward with the match against Tottenham ...
-
Spurs Recall Forward Dane Scarlett From Oxford Loan Amidst Injury Crisis
Tottenham Hotspur: Tottenham Hotspur have recalled forward Dane Scarlett from his loan at Oxford United amidst the severe injury crisis that the side has been facing in recent times. The striker joined the Championship side ...
-
PL: Man Utd, Tottenham Concede Three Goals Each In Defeats Against Brighton And Everton
Idrissa Gana Gueye: Manchester United and Tottenham Hotspur, two giants of English football who have struggled heavily this season, were handed heavy losses by the hands of Brighton and Hove Albion and Everton, respectively in ...
-
We Did Everything We Could To Protect The Badge: Sean Dyche On Everton Sacking
League Managers Association: Former Everton head coach Sean Dyche has released a statement, via the League Managers Association, following his sacking by the Premier League club, and said his part as a custodian has been ...
-
David Moyes Returns As Everton Head Coach On Two-and-a-half Year Deal
UEFA Europa Conference League: Everton have announced the appointment of David Moyes as the head coach on a two-and-a-half year contract after sacking Sean Dyche earlier in the week. ...
-
Everton Hold Chelsea To Stalemate In Gritty Draw At Goodison Park
Goodison Park: Everton secured a hard-fought 0-0 draw against Chelsea at Goodison Park, ending the visitors’ eight-match winning streak. In challenging conditions, with swirling wind and rain, both teams battled to find rhythm, but the ...
-
Dele Alli Confirms Everton Exit With ‘exciting Opportunities’ In Sight
Dele Alli: English midfielder Dele Alli has confirmed that he is set to depart from Everton FC amidst rumours of him joining with former Barcelona midfielder Cesc Fabregas at Como. The 28-year old is expected ...
Cricket Special Today
-
- 21 May 2026 01:42