Stockholm open
Advertisement
Tennis: Holger Rune Withdraws From Hamburg And Roland-Garros
By
IANS News
May 11, 2026 • 17:26 PM View: 136
Holger Rune: Former world No. 4 Holger Rune has withdrawn from both the Hamburg Open and Roland-Garros, delaying a long-awaited comeback after a lengthy injury break. Last month, the 22-year-old Dane said that he would make a comeback following an injury break at the Hamburg Open, an ATP 500 tournament, in May. The Dane reached the quarter-finals in Hamburg in 2024.
The Dane, who was forced to retire in the semifinals of the Stockholm Open, said in a statement, "I was really looking forward to making my return in Hamburg, and you all know how much I love clay and how special Paris and Roland-Garros have always been for me."
Advertisement
Related Cricket News on Stockholm open
Advertisement
Cricket Special Today
-
- 16 May 2026 01:08
Advertisement